This website (hereinafter referred to as “website”) is owned and operated by Marico Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Marico”, or “Company” or “We”, or “Our” or “Us” along with its grammatical variations).
Marico takes your privacy seriously, understands its importance and therefore protecting our customer’s privacy is our top priority. We endeavour to prevent the misuse of any information shared by customer while shopping from this website.
1.2. You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free will.
1.3. You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of consent is intimated to us in writing at email@example.com.
1.4 If You do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and we may restrict You from using the Website.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
3.1. The kinds of information that We collect about You include Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to as “Information”.
3.3. Sensitive Personal Information means such personal information related to You consisting of following:
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter;
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Call data records;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to Marico for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under above personal information categories by Marico for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
3.4. We may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and /or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify You personally. Such Non-Personal Information may include Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used, Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
The methods by which We collect Your Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You provide Your Information to us,
- When You access the Website,
4.3 We may receive personal information about you from other legitimate sources, including information from commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators, and information from third parties.
- HOW THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED?
We collect Your Information for various purposes, including the following collectively referred to as “Purpose(s)“):
- to process the payment for the order placed by You, fulfil Your order, sending You information and promotional codes and notifying You about any offer, updates or new service.
- to offer You an opportunity to take part in competitions or promotions
- to respond to Your inquiries;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.
- to collect information about the device you are using to view the Website, such as Your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system You are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that the Website presents best web experience.
- to make disclosures as may be required under applicable law.
- HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED AND TRANSFERRED?
6.2 We may allow third parties to display advertising on the Website. Some of these third parties may recognize your device through cookies or other technologies each time they send you an online advertisement. This enables them to understand where You, or others who are using your computer saw their advertisement and to deliver ads that they believe are of interest to You.
6.3 You may also disclose your own personal information on interactive services such as message boards, product reviews, question-and-answer pages, profile pages, and social network features offered by us or by third parties. Information you post or disclose through such interactive services may be available to the general public. Please exercise caution when deciding whether to disclose your personal information, location, or similar information via this website.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
7.2 While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Personal Information.
The Websites may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under the control of Marico. Please note that Marico is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. Marico encourages You to be aware when You leave the Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If You decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Websites, You do this entirely at Your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Websites is the responsibility of the linking party, and Marico shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Websites.
- CORRECTING INACCURACIES OR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If Your Personal Information changes, or if You need to update or correct Your Personal Information, You may send updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time. If Your Personal Information is stored as part of Your profile on the Website, You can update Your profile on the profile pages of the Websites.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If You have any such grievances, please write to Our Grievance Officer Mr. Mayuresh Purandare at email@example.com or contact on 022 6648 2111 [from: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday except Public, National & Festival Holidays] and Our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.